With more than 30 years of experience, our experts here at Bespoke Plaster Mouldings Ltd have the capacity and capability to accommodate your construction needs and deliver any size or kind of decorative plasterwork. We specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of fibrous plaster, jesmonite, lath and lime, and GRG solutions.
Our experienced teams are well-equipped with premium materials and the latest technological tools, such as our Liquid Silicone Spray Moulding Machine, and are able to execute any project in a safe, reliable and timely manner. Furthermore, our plasterers are NVQ qualified and are continuously trained to stay up-to-date to the newest plastering methods.
Offering an extensive range of services, from reinstating period plaster mouldings to designing and installing bespoke plasterwork made uniquely for you, our craftsmen are always up for new challenges. Whether you’re an architect, interior designer or a private resident looking for qualified plasterers, at Bespoke Plaster Mouldings we are happy to consult and offer you a solution tailor-made for your needs.
Discover our services below:
- Heritage – lath & lime plastering
- Period plasterwork restoration – Match to existing
- Building surveys, report and consultation
- Designing and manufacturing bespoke plaster mouldings on commission
- Supply and fit, or supply only, of fibrous plaster or GRG products including decorative cornices and covings, ceiling roses, corbels and brackets, dado rails, columns and pilasters, plaster arches, picture rails, panel moulds and corners, plaques and other miscellaneous plaster mouldings.
- Jesmonite solutions